Friday, September 7, 2012

Ginger Tea


Do you guys agree with me that there is nothing like adrak wali chai (ginger tea) in this world? Whenever I am swamped with work or want to enjoy the cloudy weather, need a reason to take a break and chit chat with friends, when in office or at home or just like that, I can have a cup of ginger tea anytime and every time. :) I know most of you know how to make ginger tea so you may feel why I am posting this recipe. Actually I just made a cup of tea for myself and felt like posting it on my blog! 


Ginger Tea

Water - 1 cup
Ginger - 1 inch piece grated (depends on how much flavor you like)
Tea - 3/4 teaspoon
Sugar - to taste

Boil water with ginger in a pan. Let it boil until you get the perfect aroma of ginger. 

Add sugar, tea and bring to boil. Add milk, bring it to boil. 

Reduce heat and let it simmer 1-2 minutes. Strain the tea and serve hot!

PS: This recipe is dedicated to my friends - Shilpi, Reema, Richa & Ankita.. I miss you and our tea breaks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment